My sister has this game she likes to play. She asks you to list 5 fun facts about yourself. It could be funny, unusual or something not many people know. I see why she does it. It’s actually really amusing. You never know what you’ll learn about people… Even some of my closest friends surprised me with their answers.
My 5 Fun Facts:
1. I’ve only broken one bone. It was my collar bone and I broke it ninth grade… by falling on grass…. from ground level.
2. Not including my wisdom teeth, I’ve had 10 teeth pulled. I had five pulled in grade 5, one in grade 6, and four in grade 9.
3. I like listening to music that I don’t understand. I have French and Italian songs on my iPod.
4. I’m one of those lame people that writes in diaries. I wrote in one off and on for 11 years and now I’ve started a new one. If you’re part of my life, you’re probably in it. Sorry.
5. Some people hear certain songs and think of specific memories. I do that with playlists. Currently, my iPod has 78… and that’s after deleting some.